Tuesday, October 28, 2008

psychodelice!

Has it really been two weeks since I did one of the full-on music posts that everyone hates so much? Time to remedy that with my new jam. Bonus for all you haters: it's in Italian, so chances are you won't understand a damn word she's saying. But hey, at least it has words, right?


Meg, "Napoli Citta Aperta"

And that's not all - gotta make up for lost time, ya know? This next track comes courtesy of DISCODUST - one of my new favorite sites for awesome electro - a collaboration between depressingly young and awesome UK producer FrankMusic and the always entertaining Boys Noize that reworks The Stranglers' "Golden Brown" into something, IMHO, a thousand times better. And big ups to J for making me realize something so glorious was even on my iPod in the first place, as I have a tendency to get lost in the fruits of my download binges.


FrankMusik, "When You're Around (Boys Noize Mix)"

No comments: