Wednesday, October 8, 2008

fitter than you anyway

First off, apologies for the lack of blogging yesterday. I was sick, and didn't have internet until my new computer arrived around 4, after which there were more important things to do, like embark on an epic nodata downloading sesh. Feeling better today, aside from my back which I somehow fucked up yesterday despite a relative lack of inactivity, pumped about seeing Hot Chip (and practicing my knee slide), and thrilled to see an interview with Mike Skinner on the AV Club in which he, among other things, espouses his love for The Wire (yay!). And while I haven't heard much good about his new record, Everything Is Borrowed, it's nice to see that he's looking fit as hell these days.



Not that I haven't been madly attracted to him in the past, but damn son, work that shit out.

No comments: