Wednesday, June 11, 2008

WANT


I'm pretty sure that's the most awesome name I've ever seen. From the product page:

Our story begins with the invasion of this fairy tale land by hordes of ravenous zombies. And they won't stop at anything: from the succulent legs of ham of the Three Little Pigs to the sawdust brain of Pinnochio, they are all tasty morsels for the living dead. Grotesque aberrations plague the enchanted forests.

Prince Charmings wake up Sleeping Beauties with real love bites and ferocious wolves die when they attack abandoned little girls.

I mean, this is honestly one of the coolest game ideas ever. Unfortunately the screenshots are rather underwhelming, like a poor man's Zombies Ate My Neighbors!, but it's enough for me just to know that such a wonderful thing exists. Even if it does end up sucking (which will also save me from having to buy a DS).

No comments: