Thursday, May 15, 2008

metal gear

Slowly turning into Metal Gear Solid day here, which I guess is appropriate considering the impending release of MGS4 (w00t!). Anyway, Japanese label/store Uniqlo has teamed up with Konami to sell a series of shirts in conjunction with the aforementioned release, and I must say I'm pretty pleased with the designs, particularly this one:

Unfortunately, as I discovered shortly after reading this story, the (awesome) NYC store doesn't have an online component, and ordering from the UK outpost isn't possible, so I'm basically screwed until I hoof it up north. Which, given how frakking cool these things are, shouldn't take too long, especially considering I'll be up there in August for APW (with my fingers crossed that they'll be in stock...and that it doesn't rain). Check out the rest of the designs over at Kotaku - they're all pretty sweet in my book.

No comments: