Monday, March 17, 2008

yummy

A quick and probably the only post today, but it's an exciting one. From the Washington Business Journal:

"...U.K.-based noodle house Wagamama will enter the region with its 5,800-square-foot location on Seventh St. NW late this year or early next. Edward McGraw, vice president of development, said the company would like to open three restaurants a year and is looking at local sites in Tysons Corner, Pentagon City, Crystal City, Bethesda, Chevy Chase, Gaithersburg and Arlington."
Strange that I'm so pumped about this news, especially considering my two last food posts were in regards to Sour Skittles and fried pickles so it doesn't make a ton of sense that I'm inordinately excited about the opening of an essentially macrobiotic ramen restaurant, but that place is the TITS. And to tie in to today's festivities, the first and I only time I ate at Wagamama was in Dublin, almost exactly four years ago, the day before St. Patrick's Day I believe, as pre-hospital soul mate was there and St. Vincent's was but a glimmer in our eyes.

No comments: