Friday, March 28, 2008

swoon

Unless something utterly brilliant and original falls on my lap in the next few hours, I think I'm gonna chalk up this lull in posting to a desire to still be on vacation. However, if said lull persists, understand that I have most likely fled the country in order to pursue my life's work: stalking James McAvoy through the streets of London.*


*Seriously, this is getting to be a real problem - like, toppling David Beckham's long-held supremacy in my filthy homosexual fantasies problem - one that was fully solidified after watching Becoming Jane on the plane immediately followed by a dream in which we were dating and, while he wouldn't make out with me (devastating, I know), we were still able to spoon, which was totally hot. Also, he was dressed in period costume.

No comments: