Monday, April 6, 2009

triumphant return?

Well, kinda. Figured I oughta post something since The Grapist is on the blogroll for a new blog I'm working on, Super Cute Protesters. The brainchild of a good friend of mine, and bearing a title that should be self-explanatory, I imagine what little remains of my creative energy will be directed there. But perhaps this new endeavor will inspire me back to these hallowed halls, where I will proceed to post more hot electro tracks in order to remind everyone what they're (not) missing.

xoxo
the grapist

P.S. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


Phoenix, "Lisztomania"

Hey, it's not only NOT electro, it's also a friendly reminder that the new album from that French bastion of awesomeness, Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix, has leaked and is easily available if you know where to look. I do, but I'm not tryin' not to rattle anymore cages at the RIAA ::eyes track psoted above::

No comments: