Wednesday, April 15, 2009

don't put me down i'm having fun



So here's the deal. I fell off blogging some months ago when I realized that all I was doing was posting new music. Sure, I enjoyed it, since it was, well, music I really enjoyed, but I guess my "audience" wasn't too into it. So I stopped. But now there's that other blog that links to here, so I figure it's time to start up again with somewhat regular posting. It should be noted, however, that the music won't stop (as it never should), but now I will have to earn these posts by mixing them in with other stuff, whether it be "funny", geeky, or awash with hotness. Let's just say a 1:1 ratio for now. With that in mind, here's a hot motherfucking jam, one I've been rocking for several weeks now but hey, it's been a while, time for some catch up:


La Roux, "Bulletproof"

Sadly the audio quality is lacking in this version, but hopefully it's enough to convey the sheer awesomeness of this track.

No comments: