Monday, August 4, 2008

writing in my gournal



Can we please talk about the utter greatness of Santi White (aka Santogold) and Mark Ronson being, like, BFFs? If you need further proof of how awesome those mother fuckers are (besides, you know, listening to their music and admiring their hotness/coolness from afar), please listen to this skit with the two from Mad Decent's Top Ranking mixtape, which my last.fm has revealed me to be utterly obsessed with:


"Mark Ronson in the Studio"

Yeah, I know it's a joke, but I would fucking kill a bitch for a Mark Ronson cover of "Creator". Also, bonus points for paraphrasing Wet Hot American Summer (thank you Anna!). Thirsty for more Santogold/Ronson action? Perhaps you would like to watch her, err, applying make up to him on the set of the "LES Artistes" video?



And for those too lazy to watch the video, a cap of the one of the best parts: shirtless Mark Ronson.



You're welcome.

No comments: