Monday, August 18, 2008

and so continues my trend of fetishizing criminals (though this one's pretty harmless)

I have only begun to scratch the surface of the infinitely entertaining website for the Ada County Sheriff's Office (in Iowa Idaho, which includes Cedar Rapids Boise), which was recommended by the always wonderful Kia and includes a record of and mugshot for every single arrest made. Yes, I've only begun to scratch the surface and I've already found this handsome devil, Mark Eli George Haverson II (hot name, bdubs):



Failure to appear indeed. In my pants.

UPDATE: A new claim to the throne? And one that could obviously kick the shit out of Mr. Haverson II? I think so.



Ignoring the fact that he'd probably domestically abuse me either before or after we effed (or perhaps both!), YES PLEASE!

No comments: