Tuesday, July 15, 2008

i'm baaaack

No blogging yesterday, technically because I was in a really bad mood but officially because it was Bastille Day - liberte, egalite, fraternite, viva la revolucion, viva la france and all that - but I'm back now, and I come bearing gifts of one of the best CCN headlines I've ever seen, which I found this morning but unfortunately decided to blog about just now after it has ascended to the second most popular story, making me appear pathetically behind the times: Ravers blinded by laser light show.
I guess there is something a bit tragic about 30 concertgoers losing up to 80% of their vision, but I was too busy trying to find a joke in all of it to really care (please note: no joke found, which I attribute to the fact that I feted the shit out of Bastille Day as any proper negligibly French person should).

No comments: