Monday, June 23, 2008

return to oz

After nearly a year of relentlessly surfing blogs and searching soulseek (and, it should be added, a near phobia of actually paying for music that isn't Radiohead) - epic fail hypemachine and wish list - I have finally located the holy grail of my musical quest: a free mp3 of Aussie electro group Theatre of Disco's song "On the Train". My playlists will never be the same.


Theatre of Disco, "On the Train"

With this and fellow Australians Muscles and Cut Copy, I'd be tempted to say something along the lines of "move over Sweden!", but then I remember at the pool yesterday when I discovered the Hunden & Pipan remix of Kleerup's "Longing for Lullabies" (more on that tomorrow) and I realize what an utterly ridiculous statement that would be to make.

No comments: