Wednesday, April 30, 2008

sizzle

My friend Marjana saw Goldfrapp last night in NYC (I would hate her if she weren't boarding me this weekend - guess I'll just have to wait until I get back home), which I've decided to use as a flimsy excuse to post Gui Boratto's remix of "A&E", a rather boring song on a not-so-great album which is entirely transformed into something wonderful in the hands of everyone's (read: my) favorite Brazilian minimalist DJ. Trust me, this shit is the hotness...


Goldfrapp - A&E (Gui Boratto Remix)

Please forgive the inconsistency in my choice of embedded music player - while I like the size and somewhat conspicuous nature of the app from boomp3, it often refuses to upload my files and furthermore freezes up firefox, cutting off my gchat convos and losing my place in the 500+ entries comment thread on whatever AV Club article I'm choosing to waste my time with. So deal.

UPDATE: I think I just figured out a really easy way to host mp3s through Google, so from now on I'll include a link with the embedded player so that one can download the song if they're so inclined. You're welcome.

No comments: