Friday, April 18, 2008

LOLz

I love it when people comment on here, as it lets me know that there are people coming here who didn't stumble upon this blog through a google image search for hot guys (fact: my traffic has doubled since I started posting pictures of James McAvoy), and thus I feel it is my responsibility to celebrate these dutiful commenters by highlighting particularly clever or insightful comments from my readers. For example, from my sweetie/soulmate, a missive from my post on the precious lamb at the Dupont farmer's market that brought sunshine to my horrible morning (and not the terrible kind of sunshine that hurt my eyes on the way to work and made death seem even more of a possibility):

I once saw a baby goat drink from it's mother's teet. I was at a farm in New Hampshire and after that, the farmer handed me the baby goat and I considered, even for a moment, that I too would like to breast feed the goat.
Anna, I don't know if it's possible for me to love you any more...

1 comment:

Diabetes and Me said...

I feel weird. I meant to say baby lamb. Not baby goat. I would NEVER ever fucking breastfeed a goat. What kind of a person do you think I am?