Monday, April 7, 2008

dear pitchfork,

Yes, I make fun of you frequently, but, like pretty much anyone who strives to be somewhat in touch with current music, I visit you at least once a day, so could you please explain your reasoning for not letting me embed Radiohead's performance of "Bangers & Mash" for the launch of pitchfork.tv?

I should, out of principle, not link to the video as a means of expressing my dissatisfaction with this decision (especially considering that "embedabble" was one of the selling points of this new venture), but it's such an awesome performance, so tight that it makes me even more excited for May 11th (and August 9th!), that I just can't help myself, so click on the pic above for delicious Radiohead goodness. Also, as an aside, can I point out that, with Hot Chip (this Friday!!!) and Robyn (May 2) coming up as well, my spring concert season is shaping up to be one for the ages. I fucking love my life right now.

Sincerely,
Stuart

No comments: