Saturday, March 1, 2008

i'm not here, this isn't happening


I don't really talk about LOST on this blog, for while it's easily one of my favorite television shows of all time, to discuss it at all seems to require some mention of the various mysteries therein, something that is already handled with adeptness by a number of other people, particularly ew.com's "Doc" Jensen. Thus I'm not going to get much into last Thursday's episode, the Desmond-centric "The Constant" - a good thing, for it contained much fodder for theorists - but I felt it worth mentioning here, as it is not only one of the best episodes of the series so far but, perhaps more importantly, its penultimate scene was one of the most singularly moving moments the show - hell, even TV as a whole - has ever seen. Seriously, just thinking it about still makes me tear up, so one can only imagine how I reacted the first time I saw it. Guess that's all I've got to say, except for that I really don't understand why more of my friends don't watch this show. You people suck.

No comments: