Thursday, March 6, 2008

flaming

With the passing of the 4th season of Project Runway, I will no doubt need another Bravo reality show to fill the void, and while Tom and Padma are no Tim and Heidi, Top Chef it will have to be. On that note, there are bios of all the chefs on the Bravo website, which of course means, find the hot ones, and as far as I can see there are two contenders:


Ryan
pros: cute; nice smile; selfless
cons: forgive me for this, but looks too gay; also, slightly skewed angle of picture could theoretically conceal unattractive parts


Spike
pros: possibly a hipster; cute; from Montreal so he probably speaks French; his name is Spike, which reminds me of James Marsters in Buffy, who was fucking hot
cons: possibly a hipster; lives in Williamsburg; THE HATS, OH GOD THE HATS!; his name is Spike, which is a stupid name for anyone that's, ya know, not a punk rock vampire

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. I'm hoping pantslessly.

No comments: