Friday, February 22, 2008

underwhelmed

So the lineup has been announced for the All Points West festival, and to be honest, I'm not THAT impressed. I mean, it's not really a problem, as Radiohead pretty much satisfies every musical need I have, but it'd be nice to get something else for my $89 (surely over $100 after being ass raped by the Ticketmaster fees). Anyway, the only other act I can really get excited over is Girl Talk, who I've still managed to NOT see despite several opportunities, and maybe Chromeo, but the rest doesn't really do much for me. Jack Johnson? Barf. Oh well, at least having a couple people I'm excited about will help me decide which night to see Radiohead, though based on past experience I will most certainly end up choosing the night when they don't play some ridiculous set with b-sides and tracks I've yet to hear live (I'm looking at you first night at Madison Square Garden '03). C'est la vie...

No comments: