Tuesday, February 26, 2008

apparently you can do that on television



I always took the Travel Channel to be panderers to a rather prudish audience, seeing as how they insist on airing a warning before No Reservations when the worst the usually happens is an utterance of the word "ass" or some harmless joke about quaaludes. Needless to say I was surprised then when I stumbled in the door last night, Travel Channel still on the television after recording the aforementioned show some time earlier, and saw, on the screen, two rather attractive British men traipsing around the jungle completely nude save for what was referred to as a "penis gourd" covering up their, well, you get the idea. Completely uncensored, and not surprisingly, completely fucking hot. Anyway, it's apparently called Living with the Mek Tribe, and is from what I can tell the second season of a show called Living With the Tribes that I suspect is, like all good things, produced for British television (Planet Earth anyone?). Anyway, I fully intend on watching the next episode, though the minute they put their clothes back on I'm going to be sorely disappointed. Oh, and apologies for the size of the picture above - it's the best I could find, even if the hotter one, Mark, is sadly relegated to the background.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have seen that show almost in its entirety ... it gets slightly disturbing at times ...

Diabetes and Me said...

That first man looks like Harry Connick Jr. That's all.