Monday, January 28, 2008

and another thing

I finally finished World War Z last night, and as my book review skills or on par with my movie reviewing skills, I'm just going to highly recommend it and leave it at that. Going to the library after work today, and unless the bastion of uselessness officially known as the MLK Library have somehow fucked up my hold as tends to be their habit, I'll begin reading A Cook's Tour by Anthony Bourdain in the very near future (yeah, I know I said it'd be Q, but despite the fact that I requested a hold like 3 weeks ago and that the book was available at the library, it's still nowhere to be seen). Also, on that note, if you haven't read Bourdain's Kitchen Confidential you're sorely missing out, because he's totally awesome and I wish we were BFFs.

No comments: