Monday, October 22, 2007

nightcap


Okay, so I'm still kind of obsessed with Damien Hirst, therefore it is my duty to post this jack-o-lantern and rhinestone riff on For the Love of God - link to artist's page, as he or she certainly does deserve some credit (but not for his terrifying and slightly gross avatar, which appears to be a drawing of a sandworm executed by a disturbed child). And while it's not nearly as cool as the prank executed at White Cube some months ago, it does much to seriously concern me regarding my costume prospects for next week, as right now they consist mostly of - surprise! - zombie makeup and a refined-over-the-years recipe for fake blood. I swear, one of these days I won't be a zombie, but until I get over the thrill of essentially dousing myself in corn syrup and food coloring and, perhaps more importantly, come up with an original idea that I don't hate and that preferably frightens people, it's here to stay. So fucking deal with it.

No comments: